Thursday, March 12, 2009

Old habits die hard.

So like, today followed an old pattern. One I am not sure how I feel about. Damn prepositions at the end of sentences.
I had nightmares all night. I slept 12 hours. I got up horny, have been horny all day, finally decided to do something about it. Then spent a long time at the edge of orgasm. Unfortunately, I went over. Several times. (And please don't ask me why that's unfortunate; you'll open a whole huge can of worms with that question!) I got the old adrenaline rush, which by golly gosh I admit I've missed a great deal. And I'm totally not going to my afternoon appointment. Or cleaning, or doing paperwork, or any of the trillion things I have to do. Even though earlier I was fantasizing about asking my husband to "punish" me for not doing said paperwork.
Anyway, the adrenaline has me all chilled out, so at least that's something. Never had a high like a masturbation high, I admit it. That's why I was so addicted years ago. I just hope it goes away tomorrow so I can function like a normal human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment